top of page

How can I access adult counselling?

If you are registered with a Kingston GP, please ask them to refer you.  We also accept referrals from Kingston iCope.


Child Psycholgist_edited.jpg

How can I access counselling for a
child or young person?

Children and young people can be referred by parents, carers or professionals from education and social care.  Please click here to refer.

Training and Support for Organisations

If you are interested in Bereavement Awareness Training for your organisation, please find further information here.

bottom of page